Digital Data Analyst
ChannelSight – Digital Data Analyst
ChannelSight is an Irish ecommerce SaaS vendor offering a range of “Where to Buy” and Digital Shelf solutions to global manufactures like Philips, BSH and Sony. As we continue to scale our business, and watch more and more companies leverage our products to optimise their online operations, we’re proud of our success in helping to shape the way in which products will be bought and sold online in the future.
2021 has been our most successful year to date; with new and exciting clients acquiring our services we are looking to further support our clients by hiring a Digital Data Analyst. This is an exciting role with the opportunity to work with reporting products such as Tableau & Looker to help ChannelSight bring new insights to its clientele.
The Digital Data Analyst focuses on the maintenance and creation of new reporting visualizations and insights, allowing our clients to find the answers to their questions using our performance data. The role encompasses a strong understanding of ecommerce data (conversion rates, transactional insights) and a good technical understanding of reporting suites such as Tableau, Looker or PowerBI.
What will you be doing?
- Translating data into business requirements for the design of new reports and insights
- Pro-active in reviewing the quality and meaning of data
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could help to improve data quality
- Analyses and communicates recommendations for report improvement
- Updates dashboards to enable a good user-experience
- Initiates reporting automation ideas and develops new data analysis processes which are scalable and consumer-centric
- Updates and monitors reports to identify opportunities for improvement
- Automates data preparation and report creation wherever possible
You may be a fit if you have:
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL and/or Tableau,PowerBI, Looker
- Advanced knowledge of Data Analytics and Data Visualization best practices
- Experience in working with large datasets, derive insights and present information through visualization and reporting
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing and reporting
ChannelSight is based out of Dublin (IE) & Brasov (RO) and offers a flexible remote working policy. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join ChannelSight, we want to talk to you today.
Experience comes in many forms, and skills have many use cases, so if you think you could be the right fit for this role and are excited by it, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of our ideal requirements. There is no one “perfect” candidate, and our assessment is based not only on experience but on culture fit and enthusiasm.