ChannelSight is a rapidly growing e-commerce software provider, helping global brands to maximize conversion rates and optimize the online presentation of their products. Our Where to Buy and Digital Shelf solutions provide value to global brands including Sony, Philips, BSH, HP, P&G, and many more.
2022 has been our most successful year to date, and we are looking for a talented and ambitious Product Manager to help drive and execute our product strategy.
This is an opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies in Ireland. We have a track record of promoting internally, and have accelerated many of the careers of our current employees. We’re a hard-working, ambitious bunch who have enjoyed the journey to date!
What will this role entail?
The Product Manager will play a key role in facilitating the development, management and execution of ChannelSight’s overall product strategy and product vision. The Product Manager will be responsible for creating & maintaining ChannelSight product roadmaps from features gathered from a variety of sources and stakeholders. This Product Manager will drive engagement with our clients, leadership, sales, marketing and technical teams to identify gaps and opportunities with a view to securing and prioritising product investment.
· Understand the ChannelSight business strategy and work with the business and engineering teams to translate this into a deliverable product strategy.
· Lead the ongoing definition & documentation of the product vision and roadmap ensuring that the company’s overall strategy and goals are supported by those of the product.
· Appraise new product feature ideas and identify opportunities for differentiation by analysing the competitive landscape and liaising directly with customers and our commercial teams to gather and prioritise product features.
· Communicate features in a meaningful way to Product Owners and the Product Development team members to ensure they can translate into Epics and User Stories in a consistent way.
· Lead and advocate for customer needs and experience in all product development.
· Ensuring all activities related to product research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch are fit for purpose and completed to a high standard.
· Maintain and develop product KPIs that track success rate of product releases.
. Work with Marketing and Customer Success teams to plan & execute the launch of new products and features.
· Create and collaborate on release content with Sales, Marketing and Tech teams.
· Work closely with our Scrum teams to ensure they have everything they require for successful feature delivery.
· Constantly look at ways to improve the product management process so that value is continually delivered to our customers in a truly agile way.
· Understand legal/regulatory requirements around product/releases, features.
· Monitors product releases and features to ensure that the company complies with all legal regulations and ethical standards in local and regional markets.
What it takes:
· Proven track record (5+ years’ experience) of delivery in Product Management in a high growth software/SaaS environment.
· A strong vision for what excellent product management in an agile environment should look like.
· Experience working in a “web scale” product development environment where roadmap management is truly aligned with agile delivery.
· Experience working closely with clients via client panels, roadmap workshops, requirement sessions, surveys & interviews.
· An analytical mind with the ability to understand and effectively communicate technical information, analyses data and interpret trends.
· Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for UX.
· Experience working in an agile product development environment.
· Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to use the best tools and media to clearly articulate roadmaps, requirements, ideas and suggestions.
· The ability to influence and gather consensus and champion the best ideas.
· An entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work in a dynamic and energetic environment.
· Curious and collaborative by nature, self-directed and quick learner, comfortable with ownership and accountability.
· Experience with work and roadmap management tools such as Jira (Atlassian suite), Aha! And Trello to manage complexity and communicate simply.
Nice to haves:
· Previous experience in a Where to buy, Shoppable Media or other related eCommerce/MarTech solution space.
· Previous experience in business analysis, software development & test or any Scrum role such as Scrum Master or Product Owner.
Experience comes in many forms, and skills have many use cases, so if you think you could be the right fit for this role and are excited by it, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of our ideal requirements. There is no one “perfect” candidate, and our assessment is based not only on experience but on culture fit and enthusiasm.
This role can be based anywhere in the Republic of Ireland. At Channelsight, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers a hybrid work option, meaning you can both work from home and commute to a Channelsight office, depending on what’s best for you and when it is important for you to meet with colleagues and other teams. As part of this role is client facing, some travel to meet clients may be required from time to time.