Data Operations Executive
ChannelSight is an Irish ecommerce SaaS vendor offering a range of “Where to Buy” and Digital Shelf solutions to global manufactures like Philips, BSH and Sony. As we continue to scale our business, and watch more and more companies leverage our products to optimise their online operations, we’re proud of our success in helping to shape the way in which products will be bought and sold online in the future.
2021 has been our most successful year to date; with new and exciting clients acquiring our services we are looking to further support our clients by hiring a Data Operations Executive to complement our Analytics team. This is an exciting starting-role within ChannelSight, with the opportunity to improve your knowledge of data-analysis, data-processing and report building.
Our data operations executives, have a passion for data either via a relevant diploma or via self-learnt excel skills. They show pride and commitment in finding the anomalies in data and support the wider analytics teams in ensuring that reporting data is of the best possible quality before it is ready for reporting to our clients.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Excellent Proficiency in Excel (Power Pivot or Power Query skills are a bonus)
- Experience working with SQL, Google Analytics or other analytical suites is a plus
- Self-starter. Able to work independently and navigate solutions to client’s queries with minimal supervision
- Adaptive and eager to learn. In a fast-paced start-up environment, the candidate should feel comfortable to go beyond the job description to embrace new skill sets and challenges
- Strong attention to detail
- Good understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce
What will this role entail?
- Carry out data management tasks, checking the status of products on retailer sites and making test orders where necessary
- Help our teams to identify potential risks, and provide quality control for failed or incomplete automation
- Provide reports to the team on potential improvements to data-mgmt
- Liaise with the team on process improvement
- Work with technical and operational teams to ensure bugs are escalated and completed in time
ChannelSight is based out of Dublin (IE) & Brasov (RO) and offers a flexible remote working policy. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join ChannelSight, we want to talk to you today.
Experience comes in many forms, and skills have many use cases, so if you think you could be the right fit for this role and are excited by it, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of our ideal requirements. There is no one “perfect” candidate, and our assessment is based not only on experience but on culture fit and enthusiasm.