Content Marketing Executive
ChannelSight – Content Marketing Executive
ChannelSight is a rapidly growing eCommerce software provider, helping global brands to maximize conversion rates and optimize the online presentation of their products.
Our Where to Buy and Digital Shelf solutions provide value to global brands including Sony, Philips, BSH, HP, P&G, and many more.
2021 has been our most successful year to date, and we are looking for a talented and ambitious Content Marketing Executive to help us create industry-leading content and drive demand.
For a talented marketer with very strong copywriting skills and a keen eye for detail, this is an opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies in Ireland.
We have a track record of promoting internally, and have accelerated many of the careers of our current employees. We’re a hard-working, ambitious bunch who have enjoyed the rollercoaster to date!
What will this role entail?
The Content Marketing Executive will join our growing content function that produces industry leading content. You will be given all the support you need to:
- Create well-written copy for marketing material including: blog articles, emails, ads, social posts and ebooks
- Collaborate and partner with leading companies and thought leaders in the eCommerce space
- Execute webinar campaigns involving industry thought leaders and internal stakeholders
- Learn how to optimize content for search engines and what it takes to rank on Google
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Must have strong copywriting skills
- Must have strong attention to detail and take pride in his/her work
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience publishing content and writing copy
- Must have an enthusiasm to learn about content SEO
- Must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and manage stakeholder relationships
- Basic Adobe design or video editing skills an advantage but not essential
If you have some of the above under your belt, but not all of them, get in touch, we’d love to meet you!
Experience comes in many forms, and skills have many use cases, so if you think you could be the right fit for this role and are excited by it, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of our ideal requirements. There is no one “perfect” candidate, and our assessment is based not only on experience but on culture fit and enthusiasm.