Junior Support Executive
ChannelSight - Junior Support Executive
ChannelSight is an Irish ecommerce SaaS vendor offering a range of “Where to Buy” and Digital Shelf solutions to global manufactures like Philips, BSH and Sony. As we continue to scale our business, and watch more and more companies leverage our products to optimise their online operations, we’re proud of our success in helping to shape the way in which products will be bought and sold online in the future.
2021 has been our most successful year to date; with new and exciting clients acquiring our services we are looking to further support our clients by hiring a Junior Support Executive. This is an exciting role with the opportunity to improve your knowledge of ecommerce and technical support and work directly with large multinational brands to improve their digital strategy.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Arts, Science or Engineering preferred
• Good written and spoken English
• Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) experience preferred
• Self-starter, initiator, attention to details, strong organizational, interpersonal and consultative skills a must
• Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication
• Responsible for managing client expectations
• Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually
• Strong focus on team environment
- Experience using SaaS tools including, but not limited to: ZohoDesk, Google Apps, JIRA
• Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and exposure to programming languages and SQL
• Fluency in other languages an asset
What will this role entail?
• Respond to email cases in our help-desk ticketing system to assist customers with a broad range of product questions and needs
• Troubleshoot configurations and provide working solutions in a timely fashion
• Conduct investigations using ChannelSight specific tooling and predefined SQL queries
• Escalate issues to senior technical staff as necessary and respond to the customer when escalation resolutions are available
• Where time is available, perform other various assigned tasks, such as document creation, internal training, process improvement etc.
• Contribute to ensuring that our service processes are scalable
• Improve customer service procedures, policies, and standards
ChannelSight is based out of Brasov (RO) and offers a flexible remote working policy. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join ChannelSight, we want to talk to you today.
Experience comes in many forms, and skills have many use cases, so if you think you could be the right fit for this role and are excited by it, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of our ideal requirements. There is no one “perfect” candidate, and our assessment is based not only on experience but on culture fit and enthusiasm.