Technical Support Specialist (level 2)
ChannelSight is on a mission to make the world instantly shoppable. Collaborating with the best global retailers, agencies and technology partners out there, our solutions provide an enhanced customer experience, making it quick and easy to buy products online. Not only that, we provide brands and publishers with shopper insights that enable them to identify the content and ads that work most effectively in driving sales across all digital channels.
We're looking for Technical Support Specialist (level 2) for our rapidly expanding Customer Success Team in the Brasov office, Romania. This is a key position for ChannelSight and you'll be working closely with our Implementation Specialists, Customer Success Manager and Technology team. The role is ideal for someone who's looking to take on an exciting, engaging challenge with plenty of scope to grow and advance. We’re hugely ambitious, tirelessly hard-working and we always go beyond the call of duty to ensure we’re the best.
We are looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented individual who will be responsible for managing and supporting client issues in an ongoing service model by replying to customers via email and phone. The successful candidate should be able to work efficiently under tight deadlines, ensure productivity standards and metrics are maintained, and be able to work independently and on a team to meet critical deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to bring your knowledge and experience to a growing organization and leave a footprint that will help shape ChannelSight’s future! We have an exciting product roadmap and a who's who of household-name clients already signed up and using the service in 68 markets.
· Respond to email cases and phone calls in our help-desk ticketing system to assist customers with a broad range of product questions and needs.
· Troubleshoot configurations and provide working solutions in a timely fashion.
· Conduct investigations using ChannelSight specific tooling and predefined SQL queries
· Escalate issues to senior technical staff as necessary, and respond to the customer when escalation resolutions are available.
· Present live coaching/demo calls in a webinar environment.
· Where time is available, perform other various assigned tasks, such as document creation, customer training, process improvement etc.
· Contribute to ensuring that our service processes are scalable
· Improve customer service procedures, policies, and standards
· 2+ years of customer service experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Arts, Science or Engineering preferred
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience preferred.
· Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills a must.
· Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
· Responsible for managing client expectations.
· Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually.
· Strong focus on team environment.
· Experience using SaaS tools including, but not limited to: ZohoDesk, Google Apps, JIRA
· Good understanding of HTML, CSS, and exposure to programming languages and SQL.
· Fluency in other languages an asset
If you find this role interesting or it is the thing you are looking for as the next step in your career please send us your CV and get in touch with the us today!
This Role is a full-time opportunity only for our Brasov office, therefore, the suitable candidate must be based in Romania.