Retailer Integration Executive
ChannelSight is an Irish ecommerce SaaS vendor offering a range of “Where to Buy” and Digital Shelf solutions to global manufactures like Philips, BSH and Sony. As we continue to scale our business, and watch more and more companies leverage our products to optimize their online operations, we’re proud of our success in helping to shape the way in which products will be bought and sold online in the future.
Following large year on year growth, with new and exciting clients acquiring our services we are looking to support our growth by adding a Retailer Integration Executive to our team. This is an exciting role with the opportunity to improve your knowledge of ecommerce and analytics and work directly with large multinational brands to improve their digital strategy.
· Use ChannelSight tooling to ensure retailer-data integrations are maintained.
· Work with clients to understand the preferred integration method, and its impact on ChannelSight reporting data.
· Liaise with prospective and existing retail partners via calls and email to keep projects on track.
· Escalate issues to senior technical staff as necessary and respond to customers when escalation resolutions are available.
· Review and suggest improvements to existing integrations and technology used.
· Contribute to ensuring that our reporting processes are scalable.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Arts, Science or Engineering preferred.
· Good written and spoken English.
· Good Microsoft Suite experience, particularly with excel.
· Self-starter, initiator, attention to details, strong organizational, interpersonal and consultative skills a must.
· Analytical mind - able to easily grasp how micro-processes impact macro-insights.
· Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually.
· Strong focus on team environment.
· Experience using Analytical tools including, Excel, PowerBI, Google Analytics.
· Some knowledge of SAAS tools such as JIRA, Asana, Trello or similar.
· Fluency in other languages an asset.
We understand that the confidence gap can hamper meeting incredible candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply. We would love to hear from you and why you believe you would be a fit for ChannelSight.
This Role is a full-time opportunity, our office is based in Brasov therefore the suitable candidate must be based in Romania.