Business Development Representative
ChannelSight is an eCommerce solutions provider for some of the world’s largest brands, helping them drive online sales and optimise their digital presence. We’re a rapidly growing company with an exciting product roadmap. Having said this, we’re looking for our next Business Development Representatives to fuel our growth.
This is a chance to fast-track your career and join an outstanding team of results-driven, entrepreneurial Sales Professionals. ChannelSight has a culture of enablement with a view to promoting internally and developing careers.
We are hiring a high-energy, driven, Business Development Representative with the desire and ability to own and deliver against a target, hold a can-do attitude to generate leads for our Account Executive team.
What will you be doing?
As a Business Development Representative, your role is to seek out and engage good-fit companies through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage ChannelSight’s existing leads and generate new interest through calls, emails, and social media messaging.
Outbound lead generation:
· Use LinkedIn and other tools to research outbound targets and build contact lists
· Scan competitor websites to understand who we should be targeting and why
· Appointment & meeting setting
· Keeping the CRM up to date and managing leads through the sales process
Inbound lead qualification & management:
· Filter and qualify contacts from the website, our partners, social media, etc.
· Research prospects after inbound queries & respond
· Nurture and manage contacts in CRM
· Book the prospect onto a call with an Account Executive
· Achieve a target of 30-50 outreaches per day leading to 5+ online demos per week
You may be a fit if you have:
· Some previous sales prospecting experience
· The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
· The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
Experience comes in many forms, and skills have many use cases, so if you think you could be the right fit for this role and are excited by it, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of our ideal requirements. There is no one “perfect” candidate, and our assessment is based not only on experience but on culture fit and enthusiasm.
If you find this role interesting or it is the thing you are looking for as the next step in your career please send us your CV and get in
touch with us today!
This Role is only for our Dublin office, therefore, the suitable candidate must be based in Ireland and holds valid work permissions for the duration of this role.